Re: [TowerTalk] 160m Receive Antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160m Receive Antenna
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 22:51:59 +0100
Hi Roger,

I use 3 short beverages as well, length are two with 45m, the other 60m.
I found them always very useful on 160m and 80m as well during the contests.
Either I hear two different stations Q5 by switching to the right direction,
or hear dx through by notching the European down who is on or very near the
frequency.
I also have a low dipole, but that is much noisier and omni

73
Peter