Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Coax Support Sleeve

To: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>,"Towertalk Reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Coax Support Sleeve
From: "Dubovsky, George" <George.Dubovsky@andrew.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:51:42 -0400
There is a class of stainless cable hoisting grips that are similar to
the Kellems, but they are open on the side, and you lace them up around
the cable(s) with a provided stainless braided cable (about 18 ga size,
but very flexible), just like lacing up a boot. The ones I have are
branded "Andrew", but I presume they are made by someone else. I see
them at hamfests now and again, usually in the $5 range.

Disclaimer: I work for Andrew, but we have almost nothing to do with the
Cable Products guys up in IL (unfortunately)...

73,

geo - n4ua

this email is prohibited.