Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR problem-update from the front lines

To: "'K4SAV'" <RadioIR@charter.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR problem-update from the front lines
From: "Dick Green" <wc1m@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:03:18 -0400
Once again, we're back to the power supply. I guess I have to agree with
Jerry that before taking the antenna down you should try a power supply with
more current capacity or a big cap on the SteppIR supply output.

Question for Bill that I should have asked before: Does your SteppIR have
the 30/40 driven element?

73, Dick WC1M