Re: [TowerTalk] Stadiums as Tower/Contest Locations

To: "'Jim Lux'" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stadiums as Tower/Contest Locations
From: "Wm. Freddy Curtis" <curtisf@dtccom.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 11:41:08 -0500
About Stadium towers:
The University of Tennessee Amateur Radio Club has their tower on the top of
the skybox on the east end of Neyland Stadium.  Check their website:
http://www.utarc.org/gallery2/v/shack/skyboxtowernew/

Makes you watch the football games more just to spot the tower. Go Vols!

Freddy Curtis - KC4GUG
Smithville, TN