Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar Cage Question

To: 'towertalk reflector' <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar Cage Question
From: Robert Hess <w1rh@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:53:25 -0700 (PDT)
Just built the cages for my Rohn 45 guy anchors.
First time for me.  Quite a learning process.  These
cages are only 2.5/2.5/1.5 and I could not make it
work by bending the re-bar.  Cut each piece.  Adding
diagonals made a hell of a difference.  I also used
multiple ties on each junction plus lots of extra
re-bar pieces.  Now they are quite sturdy and ready to
be set in place.

Bob
W1RH