Re: [TowerTalk] Come-along recommendation needed

To: "Bill Cotter" <n4lg@qx.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Come-along recommendation needed
From: Andy <k1afc@k1afc.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:07:50 -0400
While I've never used one on a tower, the "More Power Puller"  by the
Wyeth-Scott Company is a heck of a beast. It may actually be too heavy
duty for your application, as they are typically used for heavy
equipment/logging operations. It's the only come along I've ever used
where I have not worried about it going to pieces on me under load. No
affiliation with the company, just a happy owner of one of their
pullers.

http://www.wyeth-scott.com/

Best,

Andy K1AFC