Re: [TowerTalk] Trying to contact Force 12

To: kb3ooo@hotmail.com, n4kw@wildblue.net, towertalk@contesting.com,w2irt@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Trying to contact Force 12
From: "Lynn Miller" <w5wox@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 02:47:26 +0000
Hi to All:

I have had a Sigma 40XK-R on order since Hamcom in early June. I came home Friday and there was my new antenna. I had been talking to them ever couple of weeks since mid July and they told me, that they were having problems in the machine shop and would have a couple weeks of delay. This was the case. I know it seems to take a long time but the quality great.
I still need to operate the antenna on the other bands than 40 meters. But, I haven't decided to crawl in my attic (Texas) due to the heat. I will then hook up the relay wiring so it will work the way it is designed.
73,
Lynn W5WOX