Re: [TowerTalk] Trying to contact Force 12

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Peter Dougherty" <w2irt@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Trying to contact Force 12
From: "Chet Moore" <ChetMoore@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 00:11:11 -0400
I got a call from F-12 to tell me my new WARC-7 had been shipped.   It
arrived 5 days later.

Conventional wisdom from several reflectors is that sending them an E-mail
is a waste of time.

I have called them weekly to see how things were going with the WARC-7 and
got thru all three times.

They initiated the call to me last week.

press on regardless

73

Chet N4FX