Re: [TowerTalk] Using Rohn 65G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Richard L. King" <k5na@ecpi.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Using Rohn 65G
From: "AA6DX" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 17:54:13 -0700
In the way far past, in my climbing/constructing days, I did it thusly:
Take some regular cardboard box material, then rough cut it to fit in the
tower's triangle ... then, cut the ears for the legs, trim it to look
pretty, and take it to your local blacksmith shop, or friendly local muffler
man.  He (she?) will take that white chalk type marker, put on the size
metal plate you want, and cut it out toot sweet ... and, it probably won't
take a whole buncha bux to have him keep cutting and make you a half dozen
of them!  That be my hint ... been there, done that ... it worky worky!
73 --  Mark, AA6DX