Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G Tower

To: <john@kk9a.com>, Untitled <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G Tower
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:53:21 -0700
I second that!  AN Wireless or Trylon both make towers that will fit the
bill.  I have a 70ft An and a 56ft Trylon.  No guy wires are great!

You can't put much on a stick of 45g at 40ft self supporting.  Drive around
the countryside and you can see many 40ft sticks of 25g or similar at farm
houses.  Many are leaning terribly and they hold only a tiny tv antenna.