[TowerTalk] CATV Hardline Connectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CATV Hardline Connectors
From: "Gary Jones" <garyejones@cmaaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 07:21:04 -0600
I have managed to amass some surplus CATV 75 ohm half inch and three quarter
inch unjacketed hardline and I am in need of small numbers of good hardline
connectors. They don’t appear to be available locally from anyone that I
know and it appears that although we have lots of cable providers, most of
the installation companies are from out of town. I need a source for small
numbers of splice and end connectors.

Can anyone give me a source that might be able to help me out?

                   Gary       W5FI

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:52 AM