Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn Trust Bearing/an ounce of prevention....

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn Trust Bearing/an ounce of prevention....
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:11:26 -0600
Replacing those bolts sounds like a good idea. Perhaps I should assume that
my tower guy is going to be able to remove those bolts and purchase some SS
ones. I got my Rohn book last night and looked up the TB3.  Unfortunately,
it does not show the size of those bolts. Do any of you fellows have the
specs on the bolts?

Bill, W5VX