Re: [TowerTalk] How do I cut aluminum pipes?

To: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How do I cut aluminum pipes?
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 10:47:26 -0800
This is a little OT for your question, but I do a
LOT of aluminum tubing cutting, especially irrigation
tubing.  I bought a 12 inch miter saw from Harbor
Freight when it was on sale (less than $200).  Then
I got an aluminum cutting blade from McMasterCarr.
Nobody sells these blades in stores.
This worked well.  I also use it for plastic pipes,
which I also cut a lot of.

Rick N6RK