Re: [TowerTalk] How do I cut aluminum pipes?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How do I cut aluminum pipes?
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 18:51:00 +0000
There are different size cutters.  The common ones you will find in local
plumbing stores probably cover .25" to 1.5" or maybe a bit bigger.

If you go to http://www.mcmaster.com/ and search for 'tubing cutter' you
will see a wide assortment.  The ones you normally find in stores are either
the F or G styles.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net