Re: [TowerTalk] Soldering flex-weave

To: "'Martin Ewing AA6E'" <aa6e@ewing.homedns.org>,"'Towertalk List'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Soldering flex-weave
From: "Larry stowell" <lclarks@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 16:32:20 -0500
The Weston St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco uses "toilet bowel cleaner" to
clean the pennies (
they clean all the coins )
They Do the cleaning because the desk clerks were white gloves. Of course the
time I stayed there
was 25 years ago.

I have used it before on flex weave and it works but you have to rinse very
toughly.

73 Happy New Year
Larry K1ZW