Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Update

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Update
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 15:03:10 +0000
That is the real reason to get concrete delivered... rohn specs call for
3000# mix, this is easy if you tell the company that is what you need.  They
will have a standard mix that will give you the required strength.  Hand
mixing I wouldn't trust to be able to duplicate that, or to be consistent
throughout the pour.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net