Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft R5 sealing of the traps, What sealant

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft R5 sealing of the traps, What sealant
From: "Jeff Carter" <towertalk@hidden-valley.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 19:31:59 -0400
Just a friendly warning, but I would *AVOID* that vendor like the
plague.  They charge a $15 minimum S/H which is totally ridiculous,
especially since anything they sell can be obtained elsewhere and
sometimes with *free* shipping.

I found good heatshrink deals when refurbishing my R7, it just took a
little more looking to be sure I was getting the best deal.

I personally am not made of money, but those of you with plenty may
feel free to ignore this message and continue to pay too much.

Jeff/KD4RBG