[TowerTalk] FS - Houston TX area, Telex Hygain 52 ft crankup tower

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS - Houston TX area, Telex Hygain 52 ft crankup tower
From: "Phil M." <pmills7@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 10:34:36 -0500
I bought this from an estate severeal months back and I now
realize I will probably never get around to putting it up.  It is
a 3 section (20 foot per section) self-supporting crankup by Telex-Hygain.
It is in good overall condition but needs new cables (about $50 at
Home Depot).  Has thrust plate and rotator shelf.  I will include
a Ham-IV rotator and control box and cable.  Asking $800.
Pickup in Friendswood, TX about 20 miles south of downtown
Houston.  Call Phil at 281-910-2763 or e-mail pmills7@comcast.net

73, Phil
W5BVB