Re: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop compared toDipole (actualexperience)(Richards

To: "Richards" <jruing@ameritech.net>, <aa5jg@lcisp.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop compared toDipole (actualexperience)(Richards)
From: "Dan Hearn" <dhearn@air-pipe.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:11:39 -0700
Richards: I don't believe anyone has explained what AA5JG meant. P5 is the
prefix for North Korea which is probably the rarest DXCC country to work. 7O
is the prefix for
Yeman another rare one, It is pretty common to give a S9 signal report to
rare DX even if they are very weak. (My cards to them gave 599 reports and I
got the same, Hi)

  73, Dan, N5AR