Re: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop comparedtoDipole (actualexperience)(Richards)

To: "Richards" <jruing@ameritech.net>, "Dan Hearn" <dhearn@air-pipe.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop comparedtoDipole (actualexperience)(Richards)
From: "John Geiger" <aa5jg@lcisp.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 06:06:32 -0000
The RST system is completely subjective, so someone is 599 if I believe they
are perfectly readible and have extremely strong signals. There is no set
standard that signals are compared to, so I like to use the signal coming
back from Pioneer 10 as the standard. Compared to that, everyone has
extremely strong signals and is perfectly readible.

73s John AA5JG