Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminum tarnish removal

To: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>, "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminum tarnish removal
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 20:50:14 -0400
Bronze wool works great.  Also, they sell a pad that's green on one side and
black on the other, kind of like a brillo pad but w/o the soap.  Why worry
about making the elements shiny?  The last thing you want to do is draw
attention to the antenna.  Just clean the element joint areas and leave the
rest au natural.

Bob  W6TR