Re: [TowerTalk] [Force 12 Talk] Antennas and power lines don't mix

To: towertalk@contesting.com, K7LXC@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Force 12 Talk] Antennas and power lines don't mix
From: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:28:26 -0500 (CDT)
TT:

     The incident below reminds me of what I will call AD3F's tower maxims:

1.   There are no such things as <accidents>;

2.   When raising any antenna higher than your head, first look for powerlines
or similar hazards;

3.   Caveat Amateur.

     Chuck - you are one lucky hombre.  You might not get any more chances like
that.  Thank God you weren't hurt.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F