Re: [TowerTalk] My Digging "the Hole" story

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] My Digging "the Hole" story
From: "John Hudson" <jd_hudson@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:44:38 -0500
I thought that is how you get the new rig past the XYL (guard).... one piece
at a time and rebuild it in the shack. Another reason for the rebirth of
kits!!!

When the UPS man delivered the Orion the XYL wanted to know what was in the
box.. and my reply was "WHAT BOX" as I entered the shack, locked the door
behind me and turned the lights now real low before I opened the box. I had
to carry the pieces of the box out a little at a time to the trash.

:)

73

John
KO4XJ