Re: [TowerTalk] Lossy traps?

To: "Jerry K" <w5kp@hughes.net>, "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lossy traps?
From: "Dan Hearn" <n5ar@air-pipe.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:37:50 -0700
Did you ever stop to think that the usual tri band trapped beam uses a single
coax feed for all bands and to get a 50 ohm feed point impedance it is
necessary to detune the elements from their best length for gain or f/b. In
addition, the element spacing is the same for all bands so another compromise
there.
73, Dan, N5AR