Re: [TowerTalk] Flagpole and Stealth Antenna

To: WA6RKN <WA6RKN@ARRL.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Flagpole and Stealth Antenna
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:51:30 -0500
So far, I am well pleased with my  43 foot vertical form DX-Engineering
and very pleased with the service and communication I have received
from them.   I would start with them and see what they have that can
look like a flag pole.   Otherwise, Zero-Five and Force-12 both sell
flag pole antennas as such.

I picture your friend laying down a bunch of radials in the wee early
hours of the morning before sunrise so the neighbors do not see
him doing it.   Black wire hides pretty well on the grass....

BUT at only 30 feet, it will be had to be an all band.   I will not want to
work 4o all that well, and 80 with difficult, and 160 maybe not at all.

Just MY take.  ==========  Richards - K8JHR  =============