Re: [TowerTalk] Flagpole and Stealth Antenna

To: Mike <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Flagpole and Stealth Antenna
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:56:33 -0500
Not a bad idea if you can wait for 6 months or more to get one...
I wonder about hiding or disguising the matching unit that is
kinda large...

DX-Engineering and some others can make you a custom setup
from alum tubing that you can fit to your requirements.   Ask them
about the "sloe taper" tubing that is thicker and not as small diameter
so it would be more like a heavy flag pole -- the "fast taper" is \
probably too light and floppy to masquerade as a flag pole.

With the right matching unit, a 30 footer may work 40, but it should
also work some higher bands.