Re: [TowerTalk] short multiband dipole and 'isolation coils'

To: <gdslagel@yahoo.com>, "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] short multiband dipole and 'isolation coils'
From: "W5CPT" <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 13:56:41 -0600
I have that exact antenna hanging from my tiny tower.  It works really well and
it even  loads nicely on 15M.  I sure it would be more of a "DX Antenna" if it
were higher than its' 40 feet, but I sit on  a bluff which I guess helps.  You
can build your own but the materials used in the HiPower are top grade.

Clint - W5CPT