Re: [TowerTalk] 2 antennas selection

To: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2 antennas selection
From: "Tom Haavisto" <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 10:37:52 -0500
Hi Jorge

There are two ways to tackle this problem.

The first is to add a second Sixpak - this will give you eleven ports total.

The other is to add a remote coax switch, and install it on the ports
where you have multiple antennas.  So - on your 20 meter port, install
a remote 8 port coax switch, and you can select from one of 8 antennas
on that port.

Tom - VE3CX