Re: [TowerTalk] what size wire for kilowatt TX ??

To: Martin Ewing <martin.s.ewing@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] what size wire for kilowatt TX ??
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 18:56:33 -0500
Can any of you guys say the conclusion in plain English.  I am new
at this and still learning electrical theory.   So... good idea or not?
feasible or not?   Call the fire dept or not?

I am studying for the next exam, but this is all new to a guy who
spent his career in a whole different profession.

Sorry...  but I am still learning.