Re: [TowerTalk] Help w/ Hy-Gain TH-6

To: "Mark, K5ER" <k5er@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help w/ Hy-Gain TH-6
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 13:35:17 -0000
Mark,

I looked at my manual and the assembly guide on mine does not show the
length of the jumpers. However, I did find that the end of beta tubes should
be positioned one inch away from the edge of the driven element bracket. The
jumpers are just a mild loop over to the driven element. I don't think the
length is super critical compared to the overall length of the beta match.

You should be able to confirm this by Looking at the boom and the hairpin
tubes. They should have shinny places where they were originally clamped.

My TH6DXX is on top of the tower or I would measure them for you. However I
also have a TH3-3 in storage and the beta jumpers are 6 1/2 inches long.

Hope this helps.

   * 73's Jim W5IFP *