Re: [TowerTalk] DAVIS RF response: Alternatives & Comscope SFX-500 data

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DAVIS RF response: Alternatives & Comscope SFX-500 data vs. LMR & LDF4
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 12:35:07 -0700
Commscope has been around for years, when I worked for At&t
Broadband/Comcast Cable they were the preferred vender for the coax, mainly
because they were a few cents cheaper than Times.  Of course this was 75 ohm
stuff, but the Reps from both companies were kind enough to send me 50 ohms
stuff as samples, I can't think why: -), maybe because they knew I was a Ham
Radio guy.

Mike