Re: [TowerTalk] DAVIS RF response: Alternatives & Comscope SFX-500 data

To: "k2xx@swva.net" <k2xx@swva.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DAVIS RF response: Alternatives & Comscope SFX-500 data vs. LMR & LDF4
From: John Kemker <john@kemker.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 20:01:03 -0400
Not only is Commscope *not* a new player in the coax game, they *own*
Andrew, now.  They have merged their aluminum-based, smooth conductor
hardline with the Andrew line, while they concentrate on mainly selling
Heliax, as it's usually the better seller.

--
--JohnK
73 de W5NNH

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090607-0, 06/07/2009
Tested on: 6/7/2009 8:01:04 PM