Re: [TowerTalk] Chicken Wire Ground Screen

To: TowerTalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Chicken Wire Ground Screen
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:15:21 -0400
If you look hard at chicken wire you'll see that any surface
treatment was apparently applied to the wire before it was
twisted.  Hardware cloth and my favorite, something called 2 x 4
galvanized mesh (for the size of the rectangles, in inches) are
galvanized after forming and shouldn't have the problem.  It's also
about a third the cost for the same area, at least around here.

73, Pete