Re: [TowerTalk] IN SEARCH OF PVC Tubing to Bury...

To: "TOWERTALK Reflector" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] IN SEARCH OF PVC Tubing to Bury...
From: "Jim Miller KG0KP" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 21:49:56 -0600
4 inch flexible ribbed drain tubing in the garden department at home depot
( and Lowes, I suspect).  Comes in 10 ft lengths and 50 ft rolls at least.
seems like it was about a dollar a foot.  For long distances you will
appreciate the ribs and the larger tubing for minimizing the cable drag and
entanglement when pulling the cables through it.

1500 feet ???  You'll need a big fire to get any smoke out of the other end.

73, de Jim KG0KP