Re: [TowerTalk] Drill bits

To: towertalk@contesting.com, garyschafer@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Drill bits
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:23:02 EDT
After breaking too many 6-32 and 8-32 taps in vhf/uhf cavity amplifier
aluminum parts, I discovered a product named "Tap Magic for Aluminum".

I have to  say that it is indeed ":magic" and smells good enough to  drink.
The broken taps were a thing of the past and the job went twice as fast.  I
found the stuff at a local industrial hardware supplier. There is also a
similar product for steel.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 3/24/2010 8:44:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,