Re: [TowerTalk] what not to do in your tower

To: "Towertalk e-Goups" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] what not to do in your tower
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:25:05 -0400
What is the proper way?

I read the some of the reply posts talking about - well everything wrong
with the hardware, and yes to me the installation does look like a major
problem about to happen. But, I have a sincere question coming from a fellow
that climbs as high as I can with one foot on the ground and owns
self-support towers. What should have been done to make the installation
correct/safe?  Can I guess cable ends with clevis type compression fitting
perhaps?

Again, I only climb towers when they are laying on the ground.

Please educate me,
Eric - VE3GSI