Re: [TowerTalk] what not to do in your tower

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] what not to do in your tower
From: "Jim Chaggaris" <jimc@pwrone.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:33:04 -0500
TIMBERRRR!

73,
Jim N9WW

James Chaggaris
President
PowerOne Corp./PowerOne Environmental
1020 Cedar Avenue
Suite 203
St. Charles, IL 60174
Phn: (630) 443-6500
Fax: (630) 443-6505
Website: www.pwrone.com

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal
and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify PowerOne Corporation immediately, and
delete the original message.