Re: [TowerTalk] thrust bearings in the market

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] thrust bearings in the market
From: "DF3KV" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 01:42:16 +0200
I used that bearing with a KLM 7 element logperiodic on my short tower, it
lasted for about 6 month, then it was ruined.
I replaced it with a Fafnir bearing which is still working perfect after 8
years.

http://www.timken.com/EN-US/products/bearings/productlist/HousedUnits/typeeh
ousedunits/Pages/FlangeUnits.aspx

73