Re: [TowerTalk] 80-m. Inverted Vee vs. Dipole Performance

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80-m. Inverted Vee vs. Dipole Performance
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 20:41:42 -0700
It depends upon whether you think amateur radio is fundamentally a
technical hobby where science has merit, or whether you think ham radio
is a fundamentally a social hobby where opinion and conjecture are good
enough.  I'm not saying which point of view you should take, and there
are certainly lots of folks that justifiably lean either way, but it's
probably worth pointing out that you're on the TowerTalk reflector ...
not Facebook.

73,
Dave   AB7E