Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Permitting

To: 'Ryan Jairam' <rjairam@gmail.com>, 'Mickey Baker' <fishflorida@gmail.com>, Clint Talmadge W5CPT <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Permitting
From: Tom Anderson <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 13:29:11 -0700 (PDT)
When my XYL (Cheryl WY5H) and I bought our current house we put in the sales
contract that there were NO antenna restrictions from the city and no HOAs,
deed restrictions, etc.  We also made the Realtor get us a copy of the deed
abstract that we could go over with a fine toothed comb just to make sure. This
all left us an out in case something popped up. Nothing did and we have had a
crank up 50 foot tower since 1993.

There were no restrictions, especially since too many people around us had
those really BIG backyard type satelitte dishes, not the 3 foot ones on the
roof from Dish or Direct TV.  ome  neighbors still have them and enjoy watching
 downloads of raw news footage from the networks of stuff anywhere in the
world.

Tom, WW5L