Re: [TowerTalk] Ground Rods

To: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground Rods
From: Tom Anderson <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 21:17:21 -0800 (PST)
Jim:

Yes, Beaver Creek is in the CO ski country, but we were there during the
summer.  I just happened to walk into the Home Depot while my XYL was in
another nearby store.  Was msurprised to see the 10 ft ground rods since I've
never seen them at a HD or Lowe's here in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.  I'm sure
the electrical supply houses here have the 10 footers, but the Lowes and HD are
just down the street from my QTH hi hi.

73 de Tom, WW5L