Re: [TowerTalk] 2 SEATS AVAILABLE FOR TRIP TO ORLANDO HAMCATION -- NOT

To: towertalk@contesting.com, w4gmh@cox.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2 SEATS AVAILABLE FOR TRIP TO ORLANDO HAMCATION -- NOT
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:25:30 EST

In a message dated 2/5/2011 12:01:33 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

>  Leaving Crestview Friday morning around 9am on February  11th, driving
to Orlando..get there around 4-5pm Orlando Time.
Coming back  Sunday the 13th. Could pick some one up along the route (I-10
to Lake City,  I-75 to Wildwood, Turnpike to Orlando)

And this has what to do  with towers?!? Please refrain from posting off
topic emails. OTOH if you have a  thoughtful post about tower and HF antenna
construction projects, knock yourself  out. Tnx.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TT ADMIN