Re: [TowerTalk] New Tower Old Base

To: EZ Rhino <ezrhino@fastmovers.biz>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New Tower Old Base
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 22:01:56 -0800
Look at the Simpson Strong Tie web site for lots of data.  The permitted
tension for epoxy anchors depends on a number of factors shown in the
charts.

http://www.simpsonanchors.com/catalog/adhesives/et/index.html

Hole size and prep are also very important.  The self mixing gun is a
must to get the specified results.

Grant KZ1W