Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing aid

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing aid
From: "John E. Cleeve" <g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 13:07:44 -0000
Hello Roger,

            I recall, from quite a while back, a tree climbing doctor, who
was also a licensed radio amateur in North America promoting an article and
details of equipment for climbing, from memory; I think he also had
something to do with the design. The Doctor also mentioned how long you
might live, if you were suspended from a tree by an inadequate safety rope
for a prolonged period of time, which was only a matter of minutes.  But I
cannot recall the correspondents name/call. However, SafeEscape self rescue
equipment comes to mind and may be the one you are trying to recall.

            73, John. G3JVC/GM3JVC.

  _____