Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing aid

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing aid
From: "Glenn Thorne" <gathorne@traer.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 08:32:53 -0600
I got the Safety LifeLine with my AN Wireless tower -
http://www.anwireless.com/lifeline.html. The sleeve that attaches to the
cable also attaches directly to the front of my harness - I use no lanyard.
The sleeve slides right along the cable with me as I climb.

It really reduces the time it takes to climb the tower compared to hooking
and unhooking two lanyards.  I feel much safer as the hooking and unhooking
is eliminated and there is little slack to take up if something happens.

73, Glenn/KD0Q