[TowerTalk] Comtek Stack 2 Match

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Comtek Stack 2 Match
From: Steve Jarrett <k4fj@k4fj.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 16:00:55 -0400
Hi,

I have a Comtek Stack 2 Match that I use with two tribanders.  Recently, the
unit has developed intermittency problems on receive which I
believe is caused by relay problems.  DX Engineering, who now owns Comtek
and sells the products, won't sell me replacement relays or
even tell me what relays are used due to their "policy".  I purchased the
gear from Comtek some years ago.

The faulty unit is on my tower and I am unable to bring it down until I can
get a climber.  I would like to purchase a set of relays to install when
the unit is brought down.

I am looking for someone who can identify the relays used and tell me how
many are used in the unit.  Any additional advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

73, Steve, K4FJ