Re: [TowerTalk] Multi-band dipoles

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Multi-band dipoles
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 13:46:36 -0700
On 4/21/11 1:07 PM, David Blake wrote:
> Really?  For what B&W is asking for their wire antennas they should guarantee
> you #1 Honor Roll!!   Perhaps the inefficiency is in either the particular
> installation
> or the operating skills of the owner.
outside the ham world, the folks buying such things have sufficiently
high costs for labor that being able to have a one stop shop to buy the
product, with all the paperwork, etc. is worth it.

We all know that the $600 government hammer is really a $10 hammer and
$590 in handling and auditable paperwork.