[TowerTalk] Orion 2300 Info wanted

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Orion 2300 Info wanted
From: "Randy" <hamradio@oz.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:42:56 -0700
I recently bought an old Orion 2300 rotor.  It works fine and I have the
"book", such as it is, but it is pretty vague on details.  I found the pin
functions of the main cable to the motor in a Green Heron user manual but
there is also a DIN connector on the back of the control box.  No
information is provided in the Orion book.  I assume it is for some kind of
remote control capability like some of the Yaesu rotor control boxes have.

Does anyone have the pinout information for the Orion 2300 DIN connector?
Maybe even a schematic of the control box?

Thanks.

Randy, W7HR
Port Orchard, WA