Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Leasing

To: "wa3gin" <wa3gin@comcast.net>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Leasing
From: "Blake Bowers" <bbowers@mozarks.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 08:19:53 -0500
When dealing with a Cellular carrier, you are correct, but remember this guy
asked about a WISP.  Typically underfunded, they are more prone to take
action (install) then ask permission.

And free space for public safety.  Don't you just love blackmail?  I suppose
gas stations in the county give free fuel to the police department?

Don't take your organs to heaven,
heaven knows we need them down here!