Re: [TowerTalk] Using Gmail for Mail Lists

To: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Using Gmail for Mail Lists
From: Larry McDavid <lmcdavid@lmceng.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 10:36:49 -0700
I am not a fan of web mail in any form and of Gmail in particular
because it causes me to explain this problem to so many members of Yahoo
Groups I manage.

If, indeed, there is a way to defeat this "feature" within Gmail itself,
I am unaware of it and not a single individual reporting the problem has
ever replied to me that he solved the problem.

I do advocate the use of a local email client, such as Thunderbird,
instead of any form of web mail.

Larry